Last night, friday, me, jaz, kaitlyn, hayden, steve, bryce, nicole, sharna and a few others u don't know had a marathon of the Lord of the Rings. If you don't know them it's about the one ring to rule them all and in total the extended editions are about 10 hours long.
It's insane but me, jaz and sharna were the only ones that made it through the movies without 'resting our eyes' - everyone's excuse for them apparently not being asleep.
We had way too many lollies so our bellies were making roaring noises and we kept talking in the movies but it was a good night overall.
Me, nicole, steve, kaitlyn and kaitlyns friend who came from Mackay - Hayden, went to maccas after we left sharna's and we had our famous hot chocolates. From here i went back to college and slept from 6 to 12.
Oh, what a night!
I love how during every all nighter we pulled there were people who 'rested their eyes.' I think I was usually the only one to stay awake the whole time. But marathons sound great. I miss Aussie lollies but I do still call them lollies.
ReplyDeleteHaha lol. Yes you definately were, you were so good at staying up to watch out for us. Aww yay lollies :D
ReplyDelete